Saturday, July 17, 2010

Controls Needed for Hyperemesis Gravidarum Study

I found this on Stand and Deliver: Controls needed for HG study

"We currently have almost 1,000 eligible participants for the HG study, but we have less than 500 friend controls. I'm writing to beg you to refer extra CONTROLS to participate in the study. A control is someone who has had at least 2 pregnancies and has not had any weight loss or treatment for nausea in pregnancy. The controls cannot be blood relatives. Please have any willing friend controls email me at nvpstudy@usc.edu and reference your name or ID number.

We are getting there but I need your help!!!

Thank you for helping me find the cause and cure for HG!

Marlena S. Fejzo, PhD"

Please pass the word on, and participate if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment